Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vanishing Snow Brings a Variety of Shoes.

Monday

This fantastic dress makes me feel like a 70s stewardess, in a good way.

Tuesday
Similar earrings - Icing

Ooh stripes and florals.  It's not something that I do a lot, but I like it.

Wednesday

Gray Tan Stripes Henley Mini Boots Pennies.  There's nothing I don't like about this outfit.  My cartoon character might wear this. 

 Thursday

This is my crazy lady tunic.  Go ahead.  Take in all of this crazy.

Friday

And this is my crazy lady dress.  Seriously, I like this dress in theory, but it just doesn't work on me.  If I do up the top 2 buttons, the dress pulls because it's too tight across my chest.  However, the empire waist is very loose and makes me look wide.  I always have to wear a shirt under the dress and and I've tried belting it to make it fit closer to my body.  Bottom line is, it's more of a hassle than it is fabulous.  I'm getting rid of it.  Maybe there's a barrel chested woman out there with no boobs who this is perfect for.  Actually it's probably perfect for a man. 

 Saturday

These shiny red shoes are really fun to draw.  In fact, most shoes are really fun to draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment