Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back in February...

Ugh, I'm so behind in my daily sketches.  Here are some outfits from a month ago...

Tuesday
Similar wrap bracelet

I'm wearing bracelets today...that's new.  I have a lot of bracelets but I hardly ever wear them.  Maybe this year will be the year of the bracelet.

Wednesday
Similar button - Wet Paint

Oooh, this outfit is fun.  That jacket is my favorite thing in the world.  It's my signature color (red orange) and includes beige and white polka dots (a la Pretty Woman).  It's got kind of a space age shape about it which I emphasized with a flying saucer button on the lapel.  I just love it!

Thursday
Shirt
Similar jumper
Similar button
Similar tights - Target
Boots

I did a pretty terrible job on this one.  I drew the jumper all wrong and I'm wearing an awesome button that I did not capture here.  I can't remember what earrings I wore.  Also, those tights are houndstooth.  Houndstooth, how I love thee, but you're so tedious to draw!

Friday
Similar shirt
Similar vest - Dale's
Pants - Express
Boots
Similar earrings - Urban Outfitters
Similar brooch


This vest is from Dale's and of course I love it.  Heavyweight material, great navy blue color, interesting details.  It's supposed to clip together in the middle and cascade down, but that makes me look huge, so instead when I wear it, I overlap the vest and pin it together with a brooch to make it a little more sleek.

Saturday
Dress - Daddy-O's
Shoes - Kick
Similar necklace - Urban Outfitters
Smilar earrings - Savers
Similar tights - Express

This is what I wore for a performance with my band in Rochester.  I always think that I look really good in this dress, but when I see myself in it in pictures, I look lumpy.  It's probably because the material is so shiny and there's a lot of ruching going on.  Either way, I'm going to keep on wearing it because it makes me feel good.  And that's all that matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment