Monday, April 15, 2019

Wine Red Is My Jam

I may have unconsciously made this wine red color the base of my spring palette. Here are some recent examples.

Dottir - Earrings
Lalunette - Necklace

I bought this embroidered, velvet skirt this winter at Bibelot's retirement sale for a very fair price and the vest was purchased recently at my new favorite consignment store, Encore. The vest is part of a set and came with a matching full midi skirt. They are silk and in pristine condition. I couldn't pass them up and I've worn both pieces quite a lot, though I'll probably never wear them together because it's too much fun to mix and match.


I wore this outfit all day and when I went out that night, I changed the pants out for a midi-length pencil skirt in (you guessed it) the same color. The skirt offered a little more warmth on a night when I knew I'd be chillin' outside and the sleek skirt elevated the look from day to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment