Friday, April 19, 2019

Free Garage Sale


A couple of years ago, I came across a garage sale where everything was free. The woman hosting the sale was a local performer who was just trying to clear out the clutter and oh my god, was her clutter fabulous! A huge chunk of the sale consisted of clothes and jewelry. Racks upon racks of dresses, coats, hats, wigs, costume jewelry, shoes, you name it. It was heaven and boy did I go home with a haul.
I've since considered doing the same type of thing. Just bring all of my clutter out to the curb for a weekend and host a free for all. It would definitely take a massive weight off of my shoulders, but at the same time I know I could make good money selling all of the vintage clothes that comprise a lot of my "clutter". 
That being said, I'm in the baby stages of planning a vintage sale. Stay tuned for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment