Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lipstick Obsession

I've been super into lipstick lately, so much so that I've been avoiding the drug store because I can't seem to leave Walgreens without buying a tube. This week's drawings all include a face (a rarity) because I thought it was significant what shade I was wearing with my outfit.

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink - Voyager

I've been loving classic colors this fall. School or team colors like red, green, navy, yellow, etc. This outfit is a great example of my current fall style. I love wearing this 70s jacket with these navy blue bell bottoms. The jacket is red, green, white and navy plaid, which could scream Christmas, but I think that when I highlight the blue with the rest of my outfit, the color combo works. 

Revlon Pearl Lipstick - Violet Frenzy

I LOVE this outfit! I have no need to dress like this at work, but sometimes it just makes me feel good to look professional.

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink - Voyager

This sweater is something that I got at a clothing exchange and I'm still trying to decide if I like it. It's a tad small, but I love the color and the mock turtle neck. Unfortunately, it only works when tucked in. 
I wore this skirt backwards because it looks sleeker that way. That means that the pockets and fly are in the back, but no one seemed to notice anything amiss. Unless it's all happening behind my back.

Revlon Creme Lipstick - Va Va Violet

I'm loving on this color combo. This outfit was a hit, but it was like 20 degrees that day and I wore sandals.
Idiot.

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink - Voyager

This crop top is new. I've worn it twice since I got it and I think it's going to become a versatile piece in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment