Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Catching Up 3/4

For the entire year of 2017, I've been tired. It seemed that all of the energy that I used to have for anything in my life was completely zapped and anything I had left was used in an effort to stay afloat. So here I am posting outfit drawings from nearly a year ago. Hey, they're still relevant, right?

The following outfits show me embracing blue, a color that is under appreciated by me.


Hey! It's my Birthday! Happy Birthday to me (last year)!
I celebrated by going out for a nice civilized dinner with some friends and family and then turned the tables completely by forcing everyone into the Otter for some raucous karaoke. Good times.

necklace drawn, but not listed on drawing. (sorry Rose)

This dress is one of my favorites. It's very comfy. It's made of soft, stretchy fabric and the fact that it's a wrap makes it easy to wear. It's very pretty. I don't usually like floral prints or roses, but the color scheme on this dress is lovely enough to make up for it. It's versatile. I've worn it in every season. I've worn it casually and to fancy events. 
Long story short, this dress is amazing.


Ooh!! I love this one! Definitely gonna wear something like this again this Winter!


This post is just bursting with quality goods from two of my favorite stores. 
I know I've talked at length about how great I think Poppy is. They're a local boutique specializing in whimsical, wearable, on trend clothing and accessories. I can't go in there without buying something and I've never regretted a purchase that I've made.
Dottir is a jewelry maker and friend of mine who makes exquisitely unique jewelry made mainly out of brass, silver and leather. I wear her earrings often and always receive compliments. She does not have a physical store, but you can find her beautiful jewelry at the following places:
Dottir Shop (her website)

No comments:

Post a Comment