Thursday, November 16, 2017

Catching Up 1/4

For the entire year of 2017, I've been tired. It seemed that all of the energy that I used to have for anything in my life was completely zapped and anything I had left was used in an effort to stay afloat. So here I am posting outfit drawings from nearly a year ago. Hey, they're still relevant, right?

All of the outfits in this post are mainly colorless, which I find fitting, considering my state of mind.


This vest used to be a big shapeless tunic made out of flax or something. I had the sleeves removed and it's still big and shapeless, but I like it better this way.


One of my favorite winter outfits right here. I love everything about it. The layering, the black and tan color combo, the mixed materials, the proportions. 
10/10, would wear again.


Yes, yes yes! I want to wear this tomorrow!


This is a very classic winter look for me. If I had a uniform, it'd look a lot like this.


This reminds me that this shirt has a rip in it that I need to mend. 
Thanks outfit drawing from my past! You're a real help!

No comments:

Post a Comment