Monday, November 20, 2017

Catching Up 2/4

For the entire year of 2017, I've been tired. It seemed that all of the energy that I used to have for anything in my life was completely zapped and anything I had left was used in an effort to stay afloat. So here I am posting outfit drawings from nearly a year ago. Hey, they're still relevant, right?

The following outfits illustrate to me the feeling of hygge, which I try to embrace when all of the days are so damn cold and dark.


Ooh, this sweater is lovely. It's very soft and warm and it's sweaters like these that make the winter months bearable.


Sorel boots and a gigantic sweater. Everything about this is bliss.


Blanket scarves...are those still a thing?


I do believe that this day was crazy cold and that's why I wrapped my body in sweaters. All of the sweaters!


This outfit makes me wish I was at a ski lodge. I don't ski, but I do like to drink hot toddies by a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment