Sunday, January 4, 2015

Resolutions

I can't explain it without giving a bunch of excuses, but for some reason I can't maintain this blog during the Holiday season. My excuses include: new computer, no photoshop, busy schedule, full-on  holiday sale production mode, weekends spent out of town, etc, etc. 
Whatever my reason, I apologize for my absence. I don't make New Year resolutions,  but I'm trying to be better at keeping up with my projects. No promises, but this year I'm going to try to either do an outfit post or a comic everyday. 

Sunday

Guess what my new favorite store is?
If you said Poppy, you win the prize, which is to know about this store and get the chance to visit it yourself. 
The inventory is limited, but eclectic, ranging from mod to whimsical. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location is great. 
The dress that I'm wearing underneath the hounds tooth number is a spandex bodycon mini dress with two necklines (scoop or v-neck) and extra long sleeves. It is THE ultimate garment. Since I bought it in November, I've worn it at least once a week, if not more. I'm thinking about getting another for backup. It's extremely versital and ideal for layering, especially during the cold winter months. I can't imagine my life without it. 
The sweater dress is a new purchase and I absolutely love it. Today, I was cruel enough to wear it to a portrait party where anyone who dared to draw me had to endure the horror of rendering hounds tooth. We all know how I feel about hounds tooth. I love to wear it, but hate to draw it. It makes this whole sketchy attire thing quite difficult. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment