Monday, January 19, 2015

Catching up

Still playing catch up.  Here are some outfit sketches from October and November.

Monday

I love how this tunic matches these socks perfectly because I'm a nerd like that.

Tuesday

I call this outfit monochrome biker babe.

Wednesday

Ooh ooh!  This poncho is another fabulous find from Poppy.  I love it because I can feel like a big flat schlub, but still look super chic.  Also, it's reversible.  The other side is black with tan stripes.

Monday

At one time, these pants were the most expensive article of clothing that I owned.  They're really nice jeans and while I used to wear them all the time, I now find them completely uncomfortable.  I'm having a hard time with the idea of getting rid of them, but it might be how these pants end up. sad. 

Wednesday

I've been into white collars lately.  I tried it under this tried and true black dress, but found that it didn't quite work the way I had hoped.  Oh well, now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment