Saturday, April 19, 2014

I've got the transitional weather blues.

This past month, I was pretty lax about drawing my outfit everyday, which lead to wearing a bunch of really boring t-shirt and jeans ensembles.  Really, I'm just sick of my winter clothes and don't care about what I wear until it starts to warm up around here.  Come on Spring, let's kick it into gear, already.  

Here's a week's worth of outfits from the past month that I decided to capture.


Finally, an outfit with these pants that doesn't make me look like a clown.  Unfortunately, I did not go out to enjoy an Irish Car Bomb in this chic Saint Patrick's Day outfit.  Actually, I don't think that's a thing.  It's probably better that I didn't go out.  This look would have gone unappreciated.


The shirt I drew and claim to have worn is not actually not what I wore.  It doesn't really matter, but I didn't want anyone to think that I wore the same shirt two days in a row.  It's very important that I point this out for some reason.


I don't know what's happening here.  It must have snowed today.


These are my new favorite shoes.  They look great with everything and are super comfortable.  They're going to get a lot of wear this spring.  I cannot express how versatile a pair of yellow heels can be.  Wait, I can.  They're very versatile.


It snowed today.  The weather has been unseasonably cold all week, so I've been wrapping myself in cashmere and down coats.  It's warm and cozy, but I hate it.


New. Favorite. Outfit.


I love this fun 60s look.  While the weather is still a little chilly, I was able to coax a little Spring into my spirit with this bright orange vintage dress and not feel so miserable.  How much do I love this dress?  The answer is: A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment