Monday, April 28, 2014

Getting warmer...sort of.

Monday

I drew my dress this way because the material is so light and silky that every time I walked outside, my skirt would fly up with the wind.  Luckily I was wearing some pretty opaque tights.  This morning I considered going bare legged and I'm glad I decided against it.

Tuesday

I planned this outfit for the transitional weather we've been having.  I thought that by midday I'd have to remove my leggings and cardigan and I would still have a fresh, spring outfit to show off.  It was colder today than I expected, so all of my dowdy layers stayed on.  Oh well, I guess it's an OK look too.

Friday

I love this dress more and more every time I wear it.  It's easy to style and at the same time it's super cute on its own.  I still can't wait until this summer when I don't have to wear it with so many layers. 

Saturday

I was out shopping at my favorite store, My Sister's Closet, when an enthusiastic stranger raved about my outfit and asked if she could take my picture for her street style blog.  I posed for her outside of the store, feeling a little foolish, but at the same time very flattered.  Lucky for you, if you visit her site, you can actually see this outfit in the flesh...er internet flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment