Friday, January 10, 2014

A New Year is Glittering with Possibilities

Monday
Similar hat - Savers

I'm not sure how I feel about pairing this dress with black, but I was so excited when I got it that I couldn't wait to wear it.  The minute it came in the mail, the dress I was wearing was on the floor and this baby was on my body.  Also, it matches my boots perfectly!!  It's actually a summer dress and I'm excited to wear the shit out of it when I don't have to have a mini mouse under layer.  

Tuesday
Similar necklace

This New Year's Eve I went for shiny and I was probably the fanciest lady at the Cabooze.  At least I didn't wear a fur like I normally do on this holiday.  I didn't think the hippies would care for it much.

Wednesday

Normally on New Year's Day, you can find me laying on the couch with my dog in my pajamas.  However, Sample Night Live landed on January 1st this year, so I got all dressed up to play a couple of songs with my band and try to sell some art.

Thursday
Earrings

Not much to say about this outfit except it was really comfortable and I'm in love with these boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment