Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Shenanigans

Same pants, but for kids
Boots
Similar earrings

Three years ago, I got a gift certificate to a little place called Hunt & Gather.  Because it's not in my neighborhood, I didn't make it out there until just recently.  Now that I've been there, I can't believe it took me so long.  According to me, it's the best place on earth.  I am the type of person to get excited about barrels of doll parts, glass dishes filled with buttons, fur coats for miles and whatnot.  This is what they have.  A lot of random, weird vintage shit and this is where I bought the top I wore on Monday.  It came with matching pants.

Tuesday

I feel like this is my uniform in the winter.  Mini dress/jumper, long sleeve t-shirt, opaque tights/leggings and boots.  Easy, cute, warm.

Wednesday

I got this anchor necklace for my birthday and decided to get all nautical on your ass.

Thursday

I bought this dress for a dance when I was a freshman in high school.  For some reason, I could never get rid of it.  I had another dress just like this, but purple and floor length and it's long gone.  I guess I thought that some day I would want to wear it again.  This is that day.

 Christmas Eve

So maybe I was a little fancy for oyster stew at Earl & Syl's, but I just can't help myself from dressing up on Holidays.  At least I'm not wearing red and green as I've been known to do.  I've fully embraced the concept of winter white.  It's quite refreshing.

Sunday
Similar dress - Target
Similar cardigan
Tights
Leg warmers - Grand Jete'
Boots
Earrings

Today was cold.  So cold that I wore a coat like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment