Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Celebrations in South Dakota (and Iowa)!

It's been way too cold lately to wear anything cute, but here are some outfits from a couple weeks ago to enjoy.

Monday

Ooh, I love this one.  I'm really into these pants.  They're the perfect length, width, rise for pulling off a bunch of outfits that I could never do before.  You'll be seeing a lot more of these pants in the future.

Tuesday

Here's a matronly outfit featuring a Dress Barn skirt. That's right, Dress Barn.  I actually really like this skirt, but it does have a librarian kind of thing going on.

Friday

And here they are again, those miracle pants.  I wore this outfit last week with different black pants and I like this version so much better.  Also, I've been rocking this shirt a lot.  I got it at this great little boutique called Stephanie's in St Paul.  I visit Stephanie's a lot, but have only ever purchased two items there.  I bought a pair of jeans with the help of a gift certificate and this blouse with the help of it being on sale.  Nothing in this store is inexpensive, but everything in this store is fabulous.

Saturday

I'm trying this summer dress out again this winter because I can't not wear it.  This time, I paired it with ivory instead of black.  Much more successful.

Sunday

I wore this to drive for 4 hours and then do some shoveling.  Super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment