Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Three Days of Jade

Monday
Boots - Delia's

Every time I wear this sweater, the teller at my bank wears the same sweater, but in black.  There's something about it that whispers "curl up by a fire and drink cocoa", which is why it's usually my first choice on cold, rainy Mondays.  I guess the teller at my bank feels the same way.

Tuesday
Shirt
Similar skirt
Stockings - Urban Outfitters
Boots
Earrings

This skirt used to be a dress.  The top was sort of like a ratty gray sweater vest - very gross.  I cut it off and now it's a super cute mini skirt.  The waist band and pockets are black leather and the skirt is black & white herringbone tweed with little colored specks in it. 

Wednesday
Similar sweater - Target
Shoes - My Sister's Closet
Similar necklaceSavers
Similar earrings

I find the necklace I'm wearing to be pretty interesting.  My drawing doesn't do it much justice and the closest thing I could find to it on the internet is a beaded tie.  To describe it, it's a long pearl beaded crochet necklace that comes together to form a 2x4 inch panel, ending with beaded tassels.  It's flapperesque, but it also reminds me of Native American jewelry.  I tend to wear it with outfits that include menswear, so it actually is kind of like a beaded tie.

Thursday
Similar dress - Savers
Tights
Similar boots
Similar necklace
Similar earrings

This is one of those sweet Savers finds.  Beautiful color, beautiful condition, beautiful style, beautiful dress.

Friday
Different color cords
Similar blouse
Similar sweater - Savers
Similar necklace
Similar earrings
Boots - Delia's

1 comment: