Monday, February 4, 2019

Silk Scarves


A fun scarf tied around my neck has always been a favorite way to add interest to an outfit. I used to own a lot of polyester scarves in fun patterns and colors, but I've been slowly replacing all of those polyester scarves with silk. I love the way silk hangs and how it feels against my skin. They're also great for temperature regulation. A silk scarf will keep you warm when you're cold and cool when you're hot. It's a perfect accessory.


I've been obsessed with this scarf lately. I've owned it for as long as I can remember, but I've never worn it as much as I've worn it this winter. I guess my newly found love for silk scarves and winter white has brought it to the forefront.
Also, I love these boots with black leggings and a tunic. There's something very 60s about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment