Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Vintage Dresses

Earrings - Dottir

This dress came from a garage sale that I recently attended where everything was free. Free I tell you! I'm really proud of myself for not pulling my van up to the door and filling it completely because believe me there was enough beautiful stuff at this sale to do so. It was hard because the "sale" was put on by a woman around my age with almost the exact same style as me. Same color pallet and a knack for vintage flair. She was however, a different size (petite 6, whereas I'm a tall 10), making it easier for me to take a reasonable amount of clothing. I contemplated each piece one at a time and determined if it would fit and how it would work with my current wardrobe. Once I got home and tried everything on, there were a couple of  duds, but mostly I feel like I made out like a bandit. 


Is this dress me or what? I didn't get it at the free garage sale, but I was wearing the above outfit when I bought this dress at My Sister's Closet. I don't know why that matters, but it gives me pleasure to make connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment