Monday, May 4, 2015

Crop Top!


This is the third iteration of this outfit that I came up with today. This oftentimes happens when I buy something new. I get so excited about styling it, that I'll continue to alter my look throughout the day until it's just right.
The first version that I wore to work was the crop top with a brown leather pencil skirt, knee high boots and a jacket. This was cute, but a little uncomfortable. When I got home from work, I changed into a black embellished a-line skirt. Much more comfortable and super cute, but a little chilly for the weather. I had an engagement that evening and changed yet again because I was afraid of being cold. I put on some black tights and a black knit pencil skirt and discovered the best outfit of them all. I threw on my orange leather jacket and felt quite chic. I was, however, overdressed for a casual baby shower, but my friends have come to expect that of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment