Friday, May 30, 2014

When Sketchy Attire was truly sketchy

Since I've been a little lax on doing outfit drawings these past few weeks, I thought I'd show you some drawings from 1 year ago when this all started.  

Saturday
This was like my uniform last spring.

Sunday
Brrr.  I get cold just looking at this.  I can see how much I wanted it to be spring, but the temps were still too low to not wear all of these layers.

Tuesday
Ah ha! Eyebrows!  I knew I was missing something. 

 Wednesday
Basically the same outfit from Saturday.  Like I said, my uniform.

Thursday
This is when part of my hair was blonde for a minute.

Friday
That is the worst houndstooth I have ever attempted to draw.

Saturday
Ok, so I took the earrings off to interact with a 1 year old too because I'm not stupid.  They're just too cool not to include in my drawing.

 Sunday
Ahh, sunshine, music, food trucks, vodka camelback, Sunday evening hangover.  Grand Old Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment