Saturday, September 21, 2013

Introductions

Thursday

I ripped the shit out of the armpit of this dress.  Just fixed it up and I'm trying not to rip it again.  This happens a lot with my vintage dresses. 

Friday

This blouse does not fit me.  It's about 2 sizes too big, but I can't help but love it and I can't help but wear it.  I have a thing for tan silk garments with white polka dots a la Pretty Woman. 
It actually looks pretty great with a fitted jacket.

Saturday

I wear this hat almost everyday in the Fall and Spring.  I probably won't draw it every time.  I also wear my glasses a lot and I don't draw  them because it sucks to draw glasses.

Also, the opposite page in my sketchbook has a note that says "Anti psychotic drug that causes boys to grow breasts".  While drawing my daily outfit, I was also watching some late night television.  It seemed like every other ad was for Relion Group lawsuits.  It was getting pretty old until this hilarious ad appeared.  "If you are a male and took Risperdal as a minor or you have a son that took Risperdal as a minor and developed breasts, contact The Relion Group today."  I laughed for about 10 minutes and then began to suspect that I had dreamed it or made it up.

Sunday

Mostly focused on being comfy cozy here.  I need to take this sack-like dress in.  Something from Forever 21 is too big for me.  Has the world turned upside down?

No comments:

Post a Comment