Monday, September 23, 2013

I dyed my hair red and now it's purple.

Monday

Ok, so I still shop at Delia's.  I'm obviously too old for most of their clothing, but the Morgan fit pants are perfect and I can usually get them on sale for $20.

Tuesday

Everyone always thinks that these are Frye boots.  They are not.  I had spent all summer looking for the perfect fall boot, even considering shelling out the dough for a pair of Fryes when I stumbled upon these bad boys in a shitty little consignment shop in Pinetop, AZ.  They cost $20.  They are perfect.

Friday

I love love love this dress!  It's a bit short, but I plan on wearing it a lot in the winter with opaque tights or leggings.  It's super comfy and really darling. Yay for Opitz!!

Saturday

I coveted these Anthropologie pants for a long time but could never justify paying for them, luckily I had a gift certificate to Forever 21 and found these green polka dot ankle pants for way cheap.  They are not cords, more of a stretchy denim, but I still love them.  They fit like a dream too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment