Sunday, July 26, 2015

Olive Leather Jacket

I scored this sweet jacket at Primrose Park almost for free with a 50% off sale and a gift certificate. I love being thrifty. The color is a beautiful shade of olive that works as a neutral and could go with almost any color. The leather is really soft and supple. I believe "buttery" is the term. The cut is vintage and futuristic at the same time. It's exquisite. So, I wore it as many times as I could before it got too hot to bear. The following are some examples of how I styled it. 

I wore this to the America concert at the Medina Entertainment Center
Don't ask.

I love that olive goes with everything, like cobalt and fluorescent red. Colors are neat.
Also, I wrote on this drawing that I bought this dress at ModCloth. This is a lie. I got it at Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment