Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Coats in July

Monday

It's the middle of July and I'm wearing a jacket and scarf.  Boo. Hiss.

Tuesday
Similar necklace

I wore a head scarf on this day, but I forgot to draw it.  Then I thought that my hair turned out so nice that I didn't add it into the drawing.  In reality, I got a haircut from a new stylist who doesn't understand my need for super short/non-existent hair at the base of my neck.  When I got home and examined it in the mirror, I took a clippers to the back of my head and left a few unnerving bald spots...because that's much better.  After a brief freak out, I calmly asked my roommate to fix it for me and she did a very nice job.  God bless her.  

Wednesday
Similar boots
Similar earrings


How do you fancy my Canadian tuxedo?

Thursday
Similar earrings - Layla
Similar belt - Savers


So, I bought some things at my own garage sale.  Some really cute things that weren't previously mine, I swear.

Friday
Similar earrings - Savers

I bought this shirt as a possible costume piece for the Fringe Festival show that I'm in.  I didn't end up using it, but I'm glad I bought it because it's super cute for regular wear.

Saturday
Similar earrings - Savers

Oh. My. Cute.
I wore this for a luau themed fundraiser at MCBA that I attended with some friends from work.  We all looked so adorable with flowers in our hair and umbrellas in our drinks that we each got asked out by different dudes.  I gotta say, bookish boys are bold.

Sunday
Similar hankercheif - Savers

Shorts!  If there's one thing that I have very few of in my wardrobe, it's shorts.  I find that they're generally unflattering on my figure.  These, however, are high-waisted and fit loose around the thighs, making them more like a skirt, which I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment